Skip to main content

Meet Our Team


CJ Soriaso

Specialization: Strength and conditioning, Functional Training, Injury Preventative Training, Post-Rehab Training

Years of Experience: 3

Availability: Mon PM, Tues AM, Wed AM, Fri PM

Personal experience

Hi all, my name is Cassandra but everyone calls me “CJ.” Physical activity has always been a part of my life since I started playing soccer in high school. Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, CrossFit and indoor rock climbing are now my current hobbies! In the beginning of my undergraduate career, I studied Biochemistry in hopes to pursue a Medical Degree. My interests started to shift later on and thought about the primary step to becoming healthy. Proper movement education is the first step to decreasing risks for injury, overtraining and health conditions. This sparked my passion for Kinesiology and Physical Therapy. I earned my B.S. in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Exercise Science in 2020 at California State University, Northridge. During my education, I have worked with children to introduce daily physical activity. Additionally, I interned through an Adapted Physical Activity program where I worked with individuals with disabilities (stroke, spinal cord injury-quadriplegic or parkinson disease ). My responsibilities were to generally increase/maintain their ability to perform activities of daily living (ADL). I worked in 3 outpatient physical therapy clinics for 4 years-assisting with proper execution of patient exercise prescriptions. This is where I developed my interests in functional strength and conditioning as well as, injury prevention training. Now, I am in the process of pursuing a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I value the importance of “pre-hab” and “post-rehab. Injury should never be a reason to stop the things you love to do! It is always possible to continue doing sports or any kind of physical activity despite injury or fear of injury. 80% of fitness is mental. The other 20% is the physical aspect of your body-it is adaptable.As your coach, I am hear to listen and help you overcome your fears. We will work towards your goals, confidence and most especially longevity of life!

Certifications and

Certified Personal Trainer

B.S. Kinesiology


Olympic Lifting

Injury prevention / Injury rehab

Weight Loss

Flexibility Training

Strength Training

Get In Touch

If you are interested in joining the BP Fit community please fill out the following form, including your current standing certifications and brief past work experience. Looking forward to speaking with you!